Our Covid-19 Protection Programme
A letter to all our clients
Customer commitment is a core value of the Refraline Group of Companies, this includes ensuring material
supply, installation and providing you with the best service for efficient operations.
COVID 19 has affected all countries and businesses including our operations. Refraline has put the following
measures in place to help curb the spread of this disease.
- We have convened a COVID 19 task team, headed by our Group SHEQ Manager to advice on how to mitigate the risk to our employees, clients and public at large.
- A massive education programme was launched to educate our people on the virus, symptoms and prevention.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided to all maintenance sites as well as some project sites.
- Employees that have returned from overseas travel went into isolation for two weeks.
- Hygiene programmes have been stepped up, including hand washing and sanitization of offices, buildings, etc.
Manfred Rosch – Refraline: 082-579-2120
Rudy Van Der Walt – Refraline Natal: 082-784-0599
Leon Erasmus – Refraline Northern KZN, DCE Corrosion Engineering, Refntombi: 082-417-7735
Rudi Koller – Refraline projects: 082-552-1325
Chris Nagel – Chief Financial Officer: 082-385-8000
Jacques Krog – Group SHEQ Manager – 082-303-3634